Monday 11 March 2013

March 11

The Day started off with me picking Molly up close to her block, We walked to school, Smoked together and talked about how she was rushing and forgot alot of things to bring to school. While we're at school we had some problems with Bob and Molly's group. About how they keep on annoying her of wanting her to change groups. I don't wanna talk about it because it hurts and i can't even do anything about it because i'm fucking worthless.

I'll try my best to make this Post successful by covering up what we did for today. It hurts me damn badly. I just don't know how to help her and seeing her in pain is fucking hurtful when i can't help her God fuck me.

Syafiq called her the night before and yup. You know, you could've just told me about it and, i know i'm not anyone fuck. i can't do this i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment