Sunday 10 February 2013

Feb 10 (A Song Dedicated)

Today hung out with Molly after attending a wedding ceremony of a friend. It was raining alil and i forgot to bring along an umbrella. How dumb of meh ;3 and also forgot to ask Molly to bring her's along. Lol she some more asked me why i bother picking her up from below her voiddeck even if i dont have an umbrella. And honestly, I don't have an answer. I just thought of picking you up leh. > .>"

Afterwards matao a cig with Molly which she bought LD. saying cuz its my fav. She knows that i hate paul Mall and she loves it but she bought LD just for me? I don't mind la really. Cuz at first i figured i wanna like let her take all the cigs for herself. She wanna matao and she still bought LD. Like buy what you like la! ahaha..Well no matter la. I suppose i should make our friendship full of equals. Like err..I should really not like give her my all. Even tho i kinda like have a crush on her. Dunno why ah x3 She's like Miss Perfect to me somehow > .> ik nobody's perfect. However she makes me happy so whatever. idc.

I don't know really...ik i should'nt be too nice to her cuz people tend to take advantage of "Nice" people. Ik cuz i've been taken advantage of more then once. I sorta trust her. But she dont trust me. I did told her that i wanna form a trusting friendship between us but she kinda just laughed. Figured she didn't took me seriously. But i hope in time she will cuz i honestly am Serious about it. I find it hard to believe it also but she's prolly the first person i'm serious about. Misa didn't really deserved my care cuz she's like....a fucking bitch so yea. Lol i'm complaining like a chick sia. Haha whatever tho. I just care for Molly and that's that.

While slacking under the shelter there she played some songs but forgot to bring along her Cappo/Capo for her guitar and complained that most of her songs wouldn't sound nice without it. Hell i wouldn't know  as i don't know how to play a guitar. LOL. kk moving on.

She then dedicated a song to me which was ermm.."Everytime i think of you i got a shot something something song" I'd search the title of the song but...i'm too tired leh x3 sorry hor. Just got back sia and its 3am alrdy. Hung out with Billy for abit.

Molly then asked me questions like am i a good kisser and all. How the hell should i know? then she asked me to kiss her hand...so i did. Then she asked me to french kiss my hand which i didn't cuz it like disgusting like that sia. eww. Seriously Molly x]

 And then like things went on Normally. I did enjoy her company..but still kinda felt lonely tho. I don't quiet know who i am to her yet..and that kinda..scares me. Haizz...Toodles! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment