Friday 8 February 2013

Feb 6th (The Two Stargazers)

I met up with Marly. However this time, it was just the two of us. We met up at semei. It was raining and i brought along an umbrella which i used to shelter her. I didn't care of i was out of the shelter of my umbrella and was alil wet. So long as she's fully sheltered by the umbrella and  won't fall ill.

Pethetic isen't it? I'm giving my all. Not even worrying about myself. Can't help it really. I love her. Well that was that. Afterwards she showed me her sunset. It's a Place which is peaceful and has a great view of a field. It was wet however and there was alil slight rain. So we decided to find shelter. We sat down and talked about our past. She told me of one of her female friends that she'd pushed away. They planned to head over to Johor for a day. Marly planned to surprise her with a train ride ticket for the two of them to take to johor and a book with some flowers. The friend of her's however cancelled the planned two-one days before their trip. With the excuse of having not enough money. Marly was dissapointed but handed the book to her with a help of a friend to do it.

I've felt the same way before. Being unappreciated, Left alone, Abandoned. However, We should always keep our heads up high and move on. Fight on Marly! :3

She also explained what happened to Syafiq and how the other guy left.
Syafiq changed totally and left Marly after all she done for him. I was dissapointed and a slight of anger. However, knowing how love change people, Who am i to be angry? i've left her before aswell....I'm no different.

But, She did wear a tank top and a 1990's type of Jeans with small patches of Candy which i find preety neat ;)

She also told me about how a classmate of our's
"Bob" which everyone calls him was recently taking his chances to touch him. She didn't like it, So do i. I told her to take a stand and tell him straight out to stop touching her. No touchie bItch! >:( However, I had the feeling that she'll only speak out once after he touched her again. I didn't tell her at that point however, But i planned to Speak out for her.

We went our ways home. And my love grew for her. I hate that. Fuck my love. I don't want it dammit. There's no chance i'll be with Marly so why bother....i just wanna be friends with her. i don't want to fall in love with her. Fuck me why do i have to suffer because of my own
Feelings?

There's no way to help it but to hope that my feelings disappears and to continue on and pretend to not have any feelings for her. Knowing me, It'll be impossible for me to get over her for since i'm almost meeting her everyday, And everyday with her just helps grows the feelings for her. I don't want it....i don't want to fall in love with her....i don't want to feel heartbroken. i hate my emotions. Damn farid get the fuck over with it goddammit.


No comments:

Post a Comment