Friday 8 February 2013

Feb 8th (A Good Day to Die HARD)

I decided that i'll just keep the expression of heartaches to myself. - .-
Today i went to watch a movie with Marly. it was a good day to die hard. Its a good movie i'd say. I cried in the Middle of the movie when the son accepted his father. Knowing how i'll never come to accept my dad that way. After he fucked up everything. Well that's just me. 
She was beautiful. And somehow, i came back to how i was last year. I remembered enjoying seeing her smile. which is a challenge to make her to smile. aha i guess its a price to pay for such a rewarding sight to her smile.

We were both tired afterwards as the movie ended around 11:20pm. We went straight to the bus stop and took our seperate busses. My goals after today will be to form a Trusting friendship between us. I want her to trust me and i also want to trust her. What are friends if they don't trust each other? For now, i still feel someone like a stranger to her without any form of trust. I'll given the most effort i'll be able to provide. 

My second Goal is to get a friendship band between the two of us. However, i'll wait till about four months before getting one. aha..damn me..

GoodNight Marly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment