Friday 8 February 2013

Chapter 1 Part 3

I was sure that she was pissed at me as her work pass took awhile to be ready for use. And i did told the supervisor to give me a call whenever the pass is ready for collection. However she didn't gave that call. Marly gave a call to the company and got the news that her pass had already been made and was waiting for collection for a few weeks. I was sure that Marly didn't trust me at that point. 

I took that as my fault and wouldn't blame her. However, to me, That supervisor caused our friendship to halt. It was kept in the dark and the two of us didn't talked to each other. my heart tore apart. The pain i felt, The Sadness i felt. Trying hard to get close to her and thus, This was the conclusion of my efforts. We stopped talking with each other...and we stopped going to the gym. I cried for her and all the pain i gathered burst out.

I changed and i forgot who i was. i lost all sense of love for her and i lost all chance of hope to be anything in her precious life i adored. I forgot who i was. Instead, I soon re-patched with an ex of mine.

Soon the year of 2012 came to an end and i stayed together with my ex. Still thinking about Marly once in awhile. I didn't know if i love Misa (My ex). I didn't know who i was. i was heartless. I couldn't care less of how much she loved me. Perhaps i didn't trust Misa as she wronged me once. But she paid a heavy price for her mistake and everyone deserved a second chance. Because of the silence between me and Marly. My feelings for her faded away and the things we did together was kept in the darkest corners of my heart. Deep within the Depts where sorrow laid. The Duct where the Dark memories i tried to forget sips in and lay await to rise when i'm venerable once again.

Things between me and Misa soon ended at the same time when i started talking with Marly again. Marly knew i used to love her and she rejected in a nice way which i don't mind. However, I know i'll turn into my old self again soon. Pulling back the sweet Memories that used to hurt me back into a place in my heart. A place where Memories are cherished and Loved to be recalled. 

I decided that it's best to keep my feelings hidden and put on a mask. A Mask to keep my feeling hidden. A Mask that hides the Kid that Loves her, Into the Kid that only wants to be her best friend. I don't know if keeping my love for her hidden is a good way. I don't want past mistakes to happen again. What other choice do i have? It's already 2013 and it feels like fate has pulled us together again. And i have to put this mask on. For her and our friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment