Monday 11 February 2013

Feb 11 (Skype)

Wake in morning Skype with Molly. We sang afews songs and yea. Lol currently chatting with her now so can't make it obvious that im updating this blog. no no its no...not true. Lol Molly knew that i'm typing a blog dedicated to her. Lol Mission fail. Haizz nevermind la. Later i go NS she'll be able to read it. :D

Sang a couple of songs on skype with Molly today. Came to love her her Niece. lol Molly said im handsome. Kembang to the max. We showed our Memory Boxes to each other so that was cool. Had to leave for Boxing practice. She waited for meh. Soo sweet siol -____-"

I actually thought of like bringing her out to eat satay since a friend of mine works at the satay shop :D.

Lol i think Molly has a fetish of sniffing ppl. She smelled Coffee on Taib. so like ya lah. lol know what? i'm back from kk nvm. Err yea she asked me abt my wishlist so here goes

1: GTA V (Coming out in April which cost around $70? or $80 in day one of Release date)
2: A Bike..Duh
3: A Wardrobe full of TopMens, Uniclo and Giodano's.
4: Like 3 Pairs of Shoes..yup
5: A Fish x3 But then there's bobby...Cats and Fishes don't get along well.
6: err Something to get for Molly's Birthday. :D

Yea that's kinda my Wishlist.
Molly's down with flu so hoping she'll get well soon.
She's Starting to feel Precious to me. Like someone whom i just wanna see smiling and being happy. I hope i can be someone whom can make her feel that way. I dunno really -_- hope so.

Glad Molly introduced me to Skype. Thanks to her :) Im fine with Blogging but Tweeting....Not my thing gurl x3 sorry tho.

Hope my feelings for her will stabilize soon. Im falling deeply in love with her everyday. But she can't know!! >:D I'll be by her side and just yea...well that's that. Farid you can do it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment