Tuesday 12 February 2013

Feb 12 (Magi Mee Together!!) PART 2!

So yea carry on from Part one ermm Molly ate her Bowl Of Mee fast sia. Like i dunno. like fast la! :D I think while i was on my 3rd Mouth, She finished alrdy. > .> i was busy blowing my food to cool it down. Not being a SlowPoke <. < Nvm la..idk idc...cheyy Step don't care only Farid Macam paham.

Oh yea FYI, I think i heard her mom said i look like Syafiq...Which Syafiq? o .o nvm nvm tmw can ask Molly. Eh but tmw's gonna be the first day which i'll be going to school with her sia! x3 Gonna beh picking her up at her place and we'll head to sch tgt by Train. ^^ If i can sacrifice my sleep of having to wake up SUPER early like at 5am and leave home at 5:45am then i suppose ive changed. And when i say Change as in like in the past i really never secrificed for anyone..even my ex sia. v .v farid what's going on with you...lol nothing bad i suppose. ^ .^ Well we'll see.

Molly been asking alot on GTA 5. Because its TOP of my wishlist..ohh GTA V please come to SIngapore asap. She asked on the Release Date, The Price and some other questions on GTA V. I find it weird to talk about games to a Girl. Somemore Molly don't look like she's a gamer. I dunno O__O

I dunno la maybe she wanna buy it as a gift for me lol Kembang sia..But no la. I don't like ppl giving me gifts. I love giving ppl gifts don't get me wrong but i dunno..I just don't like getting gifts from ppl. Like random Gifts la. If like Birthday gifts then i'll love it. But if random ones...I dunno. I'll appreciate it of coarse but...i'll feel bad somehow.

I'm thinking of what to get for her birthday sia..Which is in July still long but i'm already thinking of what to get for her. I want to it be special as its the First Birthday gift i'll be giving her so i'll put like a budget of $300-$500 Budget ^^. A Shoe? A Bag? Not sure yet....Q_Q Nvm lah ;) tmw can ask abt her Wishlist and i'll get some ideas from there.

Hmmm what else...Oh yea Gonna be playing Monopoly with her again tmw during our break. Gonna be winning her and will make her feel like a sore loser afterwards >:D err...I dunno :D

hmm. ^^ less then one month till my birthday yo! :D
Well Molly Molly Molly GoodaNito! Oyasuminasai! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment