Wednesday 13 February 2013

Feb 13 (Brow Treading) Part 2

That was what i felt for her today. She was also competitive when it comes to games. We played the card based Monopoly game against each other. And tbh, it can get Frustrating when she's rushing you when you're trying to plan out your next move. Girl...Seriously! xD i gotta figure out how to play my cards right >:(

But she's a fun opponent and hands down, i lost to her. Not sure if its a fair match. I won't deny that. I still think she's cheating tho x3 maybe i'm being a sore loser. who knows?
After school, She invited me to accompany her to Little India where she wanna get a brow treading. And her 2nd sister will be there. Still didn't catch her name > .>

At first, i was shy. But i've also had planned to introduce her to my older sis one of these days so i suppose it'll only be fair for her if i'll also meet her Sis. So i agreed and accompanied her to meet her Sis. I don't know her name > .> yet..But she turns out to be a cool girl. Much of an Opposite of Molly. Totally Opposite x3 But such chemistry makes them a great sibling.

She cried during the whole treading process and i can't tell how painful it is so i had to bare with the Scene of her going through such pain. But she's a brave girl and i'm proud of you Molly. After some time, She decided that she had enough. However both me and her sis agreed that it still looked the same and that she should tread alil more. Which of coarse  she'll have to bare some more of the pain.  It hurts to watch her in pain but something snapped in me.

I realized or had already known for along time that Molly's beautiful. Both inside and outside and nothing that i know of can change that image of Molly in my heart. she always ask god to send a perfect guy to be with her. And all the while i was beside her thinking.."I'll try my best Molly ;)"

A line of her's that i'll be keeping at heart is to always have FAITH. Faith....perhaps the fact that she said that shows that she's slowly opening up and moving on from her dark and grim past. She also told me that she'll be my Pillar of Strength. Molly...I somehow still feel like something is keeping us apart. Two souls standing before each other but is separated by a glass wall. I can't connect with her heart. But that's just my fantasies speaking out of place.

Wow part 3 already O .o ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment