Tuesday 12 February 2013

Feb 12 (Magi Mee Together!!)

Today was another fun day with Molly. Even tho we didn't meet each other in person, We talked in Skype. Pretty glad that she recovered from her flu and can still smoke some more ah Molly eh? Maintain girl xP

I showed her a Documentary Vid on Plastic Surgery. It was on the Guy who went through like what? 90 Surgeries and spent over $100 000.00 US Dollars on his Surgeries. He wanna look like Ken from the Barbie series but tbh, To me he looks like a..nvm ;) who am i to judge? hehe

Afterwards, since Dania was with her, I introduced RayWilliamJohnson to them. Yea Ray isn't funny if you're a first time viewer of his vids. But in time, you'll come to find his Rude, Resist and Sexist jokes funny. MAGI TIME! :D

We ate Magi Mee infront of the Lappy on skype and watched each other ate which was a moment to remember i suppose ;3


That was me eating Mee and at that time she'd already finished her's. Hello i ate 2 packets of Mee ok? x3 She was Drinking Slurpee so yea.

Damn her sia i hate her >:( Her mom was looking at me eating and honestly i can't see them as i dunno? her Webbie cam sotsot i think. Serious! can't see her vid only her DP Pic Urghh. And i figured she was showing me to her sis or whoever but turns out that was her mom! Dx
Shouldve told me mah. I'd be formal rather then like being blurblur no clue whats going on.

Some more i can't say anything cuz my mouth was full of Food and i don't like to munch infront of tho who arnt eating >:( aha i don't mind actually. Whatever lah :D Wahh can't see the words alrdy on my screen. Can't scroll down somemore. PART 2! :D *Sexy Pose*

No comments:

Post a Comment