Thursday 14 February 2013

Feb 14 (Her Wishlist)

Today is Valentines day. The day started pretty much fun. I saw Dania while she was waiting for her school bus and heard her soft cute voice calling out "Farid" :) And when Molly came down, She passed me a Heartwarming letter. It reads...

All i knew was that he was Handsome and gracious, and i enjoyed being with him very much

Dear Farid
Happy Valentines day!
I would Like to thank-you for being sucha wonderful friend to me.
This is just the beginning.
I wouldn't trade it for anything, your friendship! Loving others do not compare to you.
                                                                                                                   Luv Yuh.

That was what she wrote. I felt bad enough not giving her anything for Valentines day as our religion forbids us celebrating it. Somehow? Which was why i had to repay her somehow.
In class, Molly ate a Wonka kinda lolipop which she loves. Its not sold in Singapore as far as im aware. But that didn't stop me from trying to find it after school.

At break however, we spent it in the library. I asked her about her wishlist and finally had afew ideas.

-A Black Headphones.
We all know earpieces can't be compared to the power of sound that a headphone can give.

-A Black Sized 8-9 Doc Martin's Tessles Loafers.
It will cost me about $240 but since its her birthday, I wouldn't mind spending any sum of money. Problem is, She'll ask her family for it on her birthday and i'm worried that her family might also buy it for her. Then she'll have two of them. o. O

-A PullOver Sweater with a Cross on it.
No Comment :)

-A Cheap Monday White T-Shirt/Shirt.
-A Cheap Monday Beanie.
If i were to pick one of Cheap Monday's, I'd rather buy her both just to make for the most.
And lastly, A Doc Martin Sandals. (She would'nt be able to wear it often but who knows?)


No comments:

Post a Comment