Thursday 14 February 2013

Feb 14 (Her Tears) Part 2

After i asked her about her Wishlist, The Conversation suddenly changed when she asked me about my ex. I told her the whole story of how i met my ex and all. And then, I asked something i regretted. I asked about her's. Her ex, Her friends.
She broke into tears as she missed the ones she used to be close with. I was heartbroken when i saw her tears. I know how she feels like to be abandoned and forgotten-ed. I followed with her tears. All i knew at that point was that i wanted to make up to her for all that they did to her.

I wanna make her feel loved, Appreciated but most of all, I want her to be happy. For her to be smiling always and not recalling her dark past. It'll take time and i don't mind waiting for an eternity. So long as i know she'll have that smile on her face one day. A genuine smile.

I don't need her to accept my love, I don't need her to do anything at all. I just want her to be happy. God knows how precious she is to me. She also told me that she did thought about just throwing everything she has now. Throwing me away and being alone as she's worried that i might end up being like everyone else. That i might one day just leave and forget about her.

I made a promise Molly. And i want to keep it. Trust me is what i also want from you. Though it saddens me to hear it, I don't ever want you to give up on me. Have faith in what i'm striving for. Please.

Which is why i've decided that i'll give her one of a pair of friendship bands that i bought earlier. Hoping that a friendship band which i'll be wearing everyday be able to make her feel at ease knowing that as long as i wear the Band, I'll be showing that i'm still treasuring what we have. Along with that, I'll be giving her a large case of Fruit flavored Lolipops. About fifteen of them. Fuck the cost, I want her to feel happy about it and share it with Dania and her sisters.

I'll also write her a letter telling her what i want most. For her to be happy and not losing faith in me. In hopes that i will make her feel happy one day. I can't see you crying Marly. I can't stand seeing you sad. I feel like i wanna cry when i'm typing this post. Promise me you won't dwell on your past Marly.

We also ate lunch together at Gaylang Food Court. We both had an Indonesian Dish which i forgot it's name. Cost alot but i suppose it was alright. I'll be keeping my feelings for her hidden. Though it hurts, I won't let it stand in the way of attaining her happiness.
GoodNight Marly. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment