Friday 8 February 2013

Chapter 1 Part 1

She's Beautiful, Both inside and Outside. She been through a lot in her life however she still kept her head up high. I'm proud of her. I first met her when she joined the same class as me during our second week of school. That was..around 17th-21st of January of 2012. The First time i saw her was during a talk in the hall. I can't remember what that talk was about but boy can i remember how i felt when she was sitting in front of me. I fell for her in that instant, To this very second i hope that was love at first sight and not just me falling in love easily. Also at that time however, I knew she was in a different class and i felt like there was no chance i'm going to get to know her. 

Things changed for the better afterwards. She ended up joining my class for some reason and i was surprised. I told myself that I've to talk to her. So i gathered what courage i had at that time and walked to her. I was nervous and immediately with a fake serious face trying to hide my nervousness, I immediately asked her an Obvious Question. "Are you new her?" Gosh, That's right..what an idiot i was. I wanted to take my chances and talk to her as fast as possible and didn't thought of what i was gonna ask her.

Thing's could have been better. I could have welcomed her to the class and introduced myself. Instead, I was too nervous that i did neither of that and immediately walked away. Regretted that to this day and for the rest of my life. I also remembered trying to catch a view of her in class. She's Beautiful i admit and it was obvious from my feelings for her at that time that i was in love. But she was still a stranger to me. someone that just joined my class. I didn't know her name, her age, Where she lived, Where she used to study, What her hobbies are or even how her voice sounds like. I was looking at a stranger. But, She was a stranger that i fell for.

I ended up knowing her name when the Teacher was taking class attendance. Her name is Marlina. I like it, I love it and i adore it. It so happens that when i knew that name belonged to her, I became fond of that name, I was a kid in love. I don't care what i did at that point. I didn't cared about anything, All i cared about and dream about is to get to know Marly better. 
 
However, Things didn't really turned out like a fairy tale. I was too late. That still saddened me. 
Another guy did what i failed to do. He befriended her and she fell in love with him afew months later. I'm not a kind of guy who would just walked into a growing relationship and ruin it. I hid in the shadows and accept my failure and decided that i'll be able to handle the heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment