Saturday 9 February 2013

Feb 9th (A Poem For You YO!)

Today was preety much dull i suppose. I was working today and went back exhausted. Traded some texts with Molly. Promised to meet her tomorrow which is the tenth of feb. She actually made a deal that the next time we'll meet, she'd like to make it convenient for me and will be hanging out in my neighborhood which is in Bedok Riservoir. However, I would'nt wanna trouble her. Damn i'm too fucking nice sia. So yea, decided to hang out near her place in Semei to make it convenient for her.

She asked me to help take a vid of her while she sings. Molly has a nice voice and i'll gladly be her camera men. So long as she's happy, So am i. And i hope i'll stay this way and won't change. Still thinking of a Nickname for her. One that only i'll be using. Molly was the first one i decided on, However some of her friends used to call her that so that won't make it any special to me. I decided with Lynn or Lin since its part of her name. Lin is at least. They sound the same so who care's right? However, she didn't like that name so fuck it x3 Guess i'll still have to think about it.

Oh yea, I made a Poem for her while at work. it goes like this.
I wrote your name on the sands and the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name on the skies and the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name on my heart and forever it will stay.
Awsum right!?!? x3 ik ik.

Hmm what else was there? oh yea. I am planning to update this blog for as long as i'm close with Molly. Cuz i love her and all. She can't know tho. I would'nt want her to know. Not now at least. Its hard enough to stay friends with someone whom you're falling for. I scolded myself everytime i think of her because i wanna remind myself that i'm striving to be her bestfriend. However my heart is a bitch and thinks otherwise. The heartache of not being in love with her is a terrible ache which i have to deal with everytime.

I suppose its just a small price to pay. She's beginning to become special to me. I love her personality. I love the fact that she's faithful in friendships and relationships. That's why she's special to me and i'd do anything to make her smile. I know i'm not a funny guy to make her laugh and all. Still, I wanna make the effort to try. Damn. Tch watch meh x3 i'll make her happy. I'm sure. Well that's all for tonight. If i don't update this blog regularly, i have no rights to love Molly. I'll prove my love by my efforts and dedication. I'm just worried i might change one day. Damn me. :I





No comments:

Post a Comment