Friday 8 February 2013

Chapter 1 Part 2

Time passed, Wounds healed and i accept the two of them for how they were. However, Hearing that the guy wanted to take it to the next level, for being in a Love relationship with marly sorta tore open my healed wounds. I suppose i may act like i was over with my feelings for her, however who am i to lie to my heart?

Again, I swallowed the heartache which mixed with the ones i kept hidden before. However, Things didn't worked well for the two of them and never did i took that as a chance for me to try again. I saddened me to see her sad. It angered me to see what that guy did. I didn't know what to do to help. Instead i decided that all i could do at that point is to just be her friend.
And honestly, That's enough for me. Or so i thought.

Soon enough, We were hanging out together. We even went to the gym together. And i enjoyed every gym session with her. However, was it enough? Being just friends with her? I didn't felt like...well fuck it. We continued our gym sessions for a month, After Gym sessions, we would eat MacDonald's. Gym and Fatty Food Outlet afterwards x3 well soo long as i get to spend more time with her, I suppose it's enough for me at that point. I really didn't felt anything. I was happy just by being with her. Even though we weren't anything more then friends. I was happy.

That was before i introduced her to a job offer. I was excited for the fact that i study in the same class with her, I'm her Gym buddy and now i'll be working together with her. I thought about more ways of how i'd be able to spend more time with her. Our work duration was set from six to two in the morning. And of course there won't be any Trains and Buses in service after twelve midnight so, Our Company actually Sponsored us cab rides back home. I lives in Bedok Riservoir and she lives in Semei which we could share a cab together.

However her parent's would'nt allow her to get a job which would have her get back home late in the night. Which was why asked a Fellow driver if it would be possible to have a driver wait while i send her up to her apartment. Sadly, The answer was no. The Drivers would'nt want to wait for their Company Sponsored Passengers. So i asked another question. Would the Driver wait if i Bribe them with $5 dollars? And i was willing to pay five dollars for every days we would be going home together. It's a small price to pay to spend more time with her and what's more, i'm ensuring that she'll get back home safe.

However, We didn't really get the chance to work together just because the Supervisor fucked up. That was where the Misunderstandings between us came about.

No comments:

Post a Comment