Friday 8 February 2013

Feb 7 (I fucked it up)

With the determination to ensure that bob stopped touching Marly, I spoke out. It started with a dream while i was taking a nap in the bus otw to school. I dreamed seeing marly crying and shaking with fear. That was all i can rememeber before waking up with anger. I was pissed...Determined. I damned anyone who'll make her cry. who am i to say that...

After i arrived in class i immediately talked to bob outside of the class and he Promised that he'll stop touching Marly. That actually took a weight of my heart which felt like it was pinned by a heavy concrete block before. Hearing him promise is like being revived. Worries disappearing. Problems fading away and knowing that Marly would be safe from being touched is enough for me.

but, Somehow i felt as if that wasn't the right thing to do. It felt as if i caused a distancing between bob's and marly's friendship. I don't want to be a burden to her. Knowing how little friends she has in class. It's a bad move for me to cause their friendship to distance itself.

I hate myself afterwards.
Damn the image of a knight in shining armor. i fucking caused her more problems. Dammit. What's wrong with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment