Friday 8 February 2013

Chapter 2 Part 1

It's 2013 and our Friendship continued. Now however, i still feel as if it restarted. I forgot who i was when i was with her back then. I forgot who she was. and i question myself who i should be. A Mask on my face.

Some things did change however, New Desires came about. That is happiness. ive known that she has been unappreciated and ditched by friends. Which was why i wanted to be someone who's there for her through ups and downs.

The first time we hung out with each other was dated fifth of February which was a Tuesday. Syabil was there and we hung out in Semei. We talked alil and she played her guitar which she was skilled at with afew more practices she will. Syabil taught her to play Avenged Sevenfold Soo far away. She caught on fast since she's used to the cords.

We then played a game which i personally think the name "Senerio" fits perfectly. A Senerio is given to the player. for example, You're on a date with your girlfriend. You're in a restaurant and soon, she said she wanted to go to the restroom. You waited. she took a long time to return however, You soon decided to look for her. To your surprise, You found her smoking outside beside the Toilet at a smoking corner. She had never smoked before. When you confronted her, She walks away. You'll either catch her and demand answers or just walked back into with her. When you finally had your answers, you were told that she's about to study overseas as is the will of her dad/parents. She's pressured and didn't want to leave you.

That's partly how the story goes. Its interesting and i'll treasure it.
After that Senerio game with Syabil, I happened to ask her about the Promises to her which i've broken. It was a promise i should never have forgotten-ed. A Promise that drained along with my old self. It was a promise that i'll never leave her.

I was stunned.
The Guilt of forgetting a Promise.
I hate the feeling. I hate myself. And i could'nt forgive myself.

But it was also the day that we shattered the Wall of Misunderstandings between us. Our Friendship starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment